|Corners to master||4|
Alpental is a 1.05-mile race track based in Austria. It is one of the 37 race tracks in Need for Speed: Shift. Alpental is a German word for alpine valley and is a valley in eastern King County, Washington, United States.
The track features in Tier 1 to Tier 4 events, and a couple of Invitational Events.
There are 3 Minor Badges involved with this track.
Need for Speed: Shift
- Tier 1: Race Coalition - Race at Alpental
- Tier 2: Europe Series - Race at Alpental
- Tier 3: Car Battle II - BMW M3 E92 vs Porsche Cayman S (1 lap)
- Tier 3: USA vs Europe - Time Attack at Alpental
- Tier 4: Works Restricted Competition - Race at Alpental
Shift 2: Unleashed
- Retro: European Retro League - Event 1 of 2
- Hot Lap at Alpental
- BMW 135i Coupe (4 laps)
- Time Eliminator at Alpental
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth (10 laps)