The course is set in an alpine location that passes across a rural area, traversing mountains and through pine tree forests with varying twists and turns.
PC, GameCube, and Xbox
- Forward - 10,000 NFS points
- Backward - 10,000 NFS points
- Forward Mirrored - 10,000 NFS points
- Backward Mirrored - 10,000 NFS points
- Alpine Trail - Complete Ultimate Racer Event #15; European Invitational Tournament.
- Alpine Trail II - Complete Championship Event #22; V10 Alpine Lap Knockout.
|Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 - Courses|
|Parkland||Coastal Parklands (Circuit) · National Forest (Circuit) · Scenic Drive (Point to Point)|
|Mediterranean||Calypso Coast (Circuit) · Wine Country (Circuit) · Mediterranean Paradise (Point to Point)|
|Alpine||Alpine Trail (Circuit) · Fall Winds (Circuit) · Autumn Crossing (Point to Point)|
|Tropical||Island Outskirts (Circuit) · Palm City Island (Circuit) · Tropical Sunset (Point to Point)|
|Desert*||Desert Heat (Circuit) · Outback (Circuit) · Rocky Canyons (Point to Point)|
|*PlayStation 2 release only|