|3.7 mi (5.9 km)|
|Cameron Drive, Interstate 92|
After driving on the Interstate 92 highway, players must race around Hughes Park. Since the roads there mostly have four lanes, high speed driving is possible in most situations. The police are already encountered by players before the second Checkpoint, but can be easily outrunned.
- 1. Checkpoint (3.3 mi/5.3 km) - Follow I92 West.
- 2. Checkpoint (3.0 mi/4.8 km) - Follow I92 West (Two Highway Patrol Units on the left side will trigger pursuit)
- 3. Checkpoint (2.7 mi/4.3 km) - Follow I92 West.
- 4. Checkpoint (2.6 mi/4.2 km) - Take the right exit in I92 Junction 10.
- 5. Checkpoint (2.5 mi/4.0 km) - Turn right to Reynolds Lane.
- 6. Checkpoint (2.2 mi/3.5 km) - Follow Reynolds Lane.
- 7. Checkpoint (2.0 mi/3.2 km) - Turn right to Clark Street.
- 8. Checkpoint (1.9 mi/3.0 km) - Follow Clark Street.
- 9. Checkpoint (1.8 mi/2.9 km) - Turn right to Adams Street. (Repair Shop on the right side can be used as shortcut)
- 10. Checkpoint (1.7 mi/2.7 km) - Turn right to Vernon Rise.
- 11. Checkpoint (1.5 mi/2.4 km) - Follow Vernon Rise.
- 12. Checkpoint (1.3 mi/2.0 km) - Turn right to Clark Street.
- 13. Checkpoint (1.2 mi/1.9 km) - Turn right to Johnson Road (Repair Shop on the left side can be used as shortcut)
- 14. Checkpoint (0.9 mi/1.4 km) - Pass an intersection to reach Cameron Drive.
- 15. Checkpoint (0.7 mi/1.1 km) - Follow Cameron Drive.
- 16. Checkpoint (0.3 mi/0.4 km) - Follow Cameron Drive.
- Finish - Follow Cameron Drive.
- Repair Shop (I92 West, 2. & 3. Checkpoint)
- Repair Shop (Adams Street, 9. Checkpoint)
- Repair Shop (Johnson Road, 13. Checkpoint)
|Alfa Romeo 4C Concept||Easy||Burn Nitrous||Off-Road Tyres|
|Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5||Medium||Lightweight Chassis||Track Tyres|