|3.3 mi (5.4 km)|
|Exley Way, Fairhaven|
It is an ideal race track for Muscle cars and other acceleration-focused vehicles due to having no low-speed corners. Even though the FPD deploys several Interceptor Units, which do not appear in Heat Level 4 pursuits usually, they are hardly obstacles for players here.
- 1. Checkpoint (3.0 mi/4.9 km) - Follow Hutchinson Avenue.
- 2. Checkpoint (2.8 mi/4.6 km) - Follow Hutchinson Avenue (Two nearby police vehicles will trigger pursuit).
- 3. Checkpoint (2.7 mi/4.5 km) - Follow Hutchinson Avenue.
- 4. Checkpoint (2.5 mi/4.1 km) - Follow Hutchinson Avenue.
- 5. Checkpoint (2.4 mi/3.9 km) - Pass an T-intersection to reach Brody Street.
- 6. Checkpoint (2.0 mi/3.2 km) - Follow Brody Street.
- 7. Checkpoint (1.7 mi/2.7 km) - Follow Brody Street.
- 8. Checkpoint (1.5 mi/2.4 km) - Pass an intersection to reach Gunderson Avenue South.
- 9. Checkpoint (1.0 mi/1.7 km) - Drive through the glass loopings in Bloomguard Street to reach Gunderson Avenue North.
- 10. Checkpoint (0.9 mi/1.5 km) - Follow Gunderson Avenue North.
- 11. Checkpoint (0.7 mi/1.1 km) - Follow Gunderson Avenue North.
- 12. Checkpoint (0.3 mi/0.5 km) - Follow Gunderson Avenue North to reach Johnson Road.
- Finish - Follow Johnson Road.
- Visceral Games Billboard (Gunderson Avenue North, 11. & 12. Checkpoint)
- Repair Shop (Hutchinson Avenue, 3. Checkpoint)
- The name of this Sprint Race is a reference to the 1981 action comedy film The Cannonball Run since it also follows a straightforward route.
|BMW M3 Coupé||Medium||Ram Chassis||-|
|Chevrolet Camaro ZL1||Medium||Lightweight Chassis||Track Tyres|
|Dodge Challenger SRT8||Hard||Powershot Nitrous||Impact Protection Body|
|Ford Mustang Boss 302||Easy||Burn Nitrous||Off-Road Tyres|
|Marussia B2||Medium||Ram Chassis||-|
|Shelby Cobra 427||Easy||Burn Nitrous||Off-Road Tyres|