Chain Reaction is a Sprint Race in Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012).
Chain Reaction features a lot of shortcuts, which allow the player to maintain high speeds at most parts of the track. It starts in Ripley's Point and passes many straight roads in Fairhaven. It ends in a dockyard in Callahan Industrial.
- 1. Checkpoint (3.4 mi/5.5 km) - Follow Brigman Drive.
- 2. Checkpoint (3.2 mi/5.2 km) - Follow Brigman Drive (Repair Shop shortcut on the right side)
- 3. Checkpoint (3.0 mi/4.8 km) - Follow Brigman Drive.
- 4. Checkpoint (2.8 mi/4.5 km) - Pass an intersection to reach Harris Road.
- 5. Checkpoint (2.3 mi/3.7 km) - Follow Harris Road (Shortcut on the right side)
- 6. Checkpoint (2.1 mi/3.5 km) - Follow Harris Road (Long shortcut with a large jump on the left side)
- 7. Checkpoint (1.9 mi/3.2 km) - Turn right to Hallenbeck Road.
- 8. Checkpoint (1.8 mi/3.0 km) - Follow Hallenbeck Road.
- 9. Checkpoint (1.6 mi/2.6 km) - Follow Hallenbeck Road. (Shortcut nearby)
- 10. Checkpoint (1.4 mi/2.2 km) - Follow Hallenbeck Road.
- 11. Checkpoint (1.3 mi/2.1 km) - Turn left to Hoyt Road.
- 12. Checkpoint (1.2 mi/1.9 km) - Follow Hoyt Road. (Shortcut nearby)
- 13. Checkpoint (1.0 mi/1.6 km) - Turn left to Gant Street.
- 14. Checkpoint (0.8 mi/1.3 km) - Follow Gant Street. (Shortcut with a small jump on the right side)
- 15. Checkpoint (0.7 mi/1.1 km) - Follow Gant Street.
- 16. Checkpoint (0.4 mi/0.7 km) - Follow Gant Street.
- 17. Checkpoint (531 yds/486 m) - Turn right to Block Road.
- 18. Checkpoint (443 yds/405 m) - Break Security Gate to drive into the dockyard.
- Finish - Follow the road in the dockyard.
- Billboard (Terminal Velocity Pack only) - (Gant Street, 14. Checkpoint)
- Repair Shop (Brigman Drive, 3. Checkpoint)
- Repair Shop (Gant Street, 15. Checkpoint)
- Security Gate - (Block Road, 18 Checkpoint)
|Chevrolet Corvette ZR1||Medium||Long Gears||Reinforced Chassis|
|Ford GT||Hard||Aero Body||Short Gears|
|Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG||Medium||Lightweight Chassis||Track Tyres|
|Porsche Panamera Turbo S||Hard||Powershot Nitrous||Impact Protection|