Chicago Airfield is a decommissioned airport in Chicago, Illinois, USA. The location is featured in Need for Speed: ProStreet. Various sections of the airstrip were renovated into parks.
The airport had a single strip and was in operation between 1948 and 2003. It was renamed Merrill C. Meigs Field in 1950 followed by the opening of an air control tower in 1952 and a second terminal in 1961. The site was a prolific means of air travel between the 1960s and 1980s.
- Airfield GP - 12.24 miles (19.58 km)
- Airfield Long - 11.44 miles (18.03 km)
- Centre Field Loop - 7.96 miles (12.73 km)
- Centre Field Club - 4.72 miles (7.55 km)
- Drag Strip - Either 0.25 miles (0.4 km) or 0.5 miles (0.8 km)
- Drift Course A - 0.31 miles (4.96 km)
- Drift Course C - 0.31 miles (4.96 km)
- North Field - 8.08 miles (12.93 km)
|Chicago Airfield II||6||18,000||36,000||44,950 (Gavin May)|
|Chicago Airfield||5||14,300||28,500||35,810 (Joe Tackett)|
|Showdown: Chicago||5||-||31,500||39,450 (JP Laurent)|
|Chicago Airfield||6||19,800||39,600||49,630 (Ivan Tarkovsky)|
|Chicago Airfield||6||19,800||39,600||49,440 (Craig Wright)|