Need for Speed installments as traffic car. In various titles, the sedan's body is used by the Taxi.
- The sedan in Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: High Stakes and Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed resembles the Audi 100 quattro, It is drivable in the PC release of Hot Pursuit by entering the cheat code go16.
- In Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, there are two sedans. The first variant is based on the 1999-2002 Lincoln LS. The second one is based on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
- The sedan only appears in Need for Speed: Underground and Need for Speed: Underground 2 as a blue car, based on the design of the 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala. Underground 2 also features a light yellow variant of the sedan, which bears a striking resemblance to the 1994–2001 Audi A4.
- The sedan in Need for Speed: Underground and Need for Speed: Underground 2 has eight different liveries in game files, but only one of them is used for both variants.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted's rendition of the sedan is based on the 1998–2005 Lexus IS. It appears as silver car only and can be spotted in white in the PS2 release of Need for Speed: Undercover.
Another variant, resembling the 1994-2001 Audi A4, can be encountered in that game and in Need for Speed: Carbon. It is shown in both games to be coloured in yellow. It is also featured in the PS2 release of Undercover as blue car and Need for Speed: World, where it is sometimes shown to be yellow or red.
Most Wanted, Carbon and World also feature a third variant of the sedan, which is based on the 1980–1989 Lincoln Town Car and coloured in blue only.
- Different to the sixth-generation release, Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0 only features one variant of the sedan. Its design is based on the Chrysler Concorde.
- The PS2 release of Undercover features a low detailed version of the sedan that has resemblance to the 1991-1996 Chevrolet Caprice.
|Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit - Vehicles|
|Class C||Aston Martin DB7 · Ford Falcon GT* · HSV GTS VT* · Jaguar XK8 · Jaguar XKR** · Mercedes SL600|
|Class B||Chevrolet Corvette · Chevrolet Corvette Indy 500 Pace Car*** · Ferrari 355 F1 · Ferrari 456 M GT*** · Lamborghini Countach · Spectre R42***|
|Class A||El Niño · Ferrari 550 Maranello · Italdesign Nazca C2** · Italdesign Scighera* · Jaguar XJR-15 · Lamborghini Diablo SV · Lister Storm*** · Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR|
|Pursuit||Pursuit Corvette · Pursuit Diablo · Pursuit El Niño* · Chevrolet Caprice** · Eagle Talon · Ford Crown Victoria · Ford Falcon EL* · Lamborghini LM002** · Land Rover Discovery|
|Traffic||Army Truck · Bus · Chevrolet Caprice Cab · Convertible · Ford Mustang Convertible · Jeep Comanche · Jeep Grand Cherokee · Land Rover Discovery · Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda · Van · Volvo 850|
|Italics denote Australian release vehicles, * denotes PC exclusive vehicles, ** denotes PlayStation exclusive vehicles, *** denotes PC exclusive add-on vehicles|
|Need for Speed: Underground - Vehicles|
|Vehicles||Acura Integra Type R (Honda Integra Type R) · Acura RSX · Dodge Neon · Ford Focus · Honda Civic Si · Honda S2000 · Hyundai Tiburon GT (Hyundai Coupe) · Mazda Miata (Mazda MX-5 · Mazda RoadsterJP) · Mazda RX-7 · Mitsubishi Eclipse · Mitsubishi Lancer · Nissan 240SX · Nissan 350Z (Nissan Fairlady ZJP) · Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V · Nissan Skyline GT-R · Peugeot 206 · Subaru Impreza · Toyota Celica · Toyota Supra · Volkswagen Golf GTI|
|Traffic||Civil Car · Pickup Truck · SUV · Taxi · Van|
|Parentheses () denote vehicle names in European and Asian releases, JP denotes vehicle names in Japanese releases|