Clarence Callahan - better known as "Razor" - is the main antagonist of Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Razor drives a black Ford Mustang GT with a unique flame vinyl at the beginning of the game.
Razor sabotages the M3 GTR by unscrewing the oil sump to cause the engine to cease up during the race. Razor's plan takes effect and the player loses the race as well as the car to him.
The Player defeats Razor to reclaim their car. Razor tries to prevent the player from taking back the car but Mia takes him down and reveals herself as an undercover police officer for the RPD. Razor and the other 14 Blacklist racers are arrested by Cross and the RPD.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Razor rocketed to the top of the blacklist using your ride. Now he's holding it down and rolling the streets like he owns them. He'll do anything he can to give himself an edge. That includes messin' with your head. Remember, you can't trust anything he says.
| Hwy 201|
Industrial & Bristol
Route 55 & Chase
Petersburg & Camden
| Union Row & Seaside|
Ironhorse & Bristol
Bay Bridge & Seaside
Marina & Lennox
| Damage 35 police vehicles in a single pursuit|
Earn 850,000 bounty in a single pursuit
Evade a pursuit in under 2:00
| Evade a pursuit after 13:00|
Pass a speed camera at over 200 mph
Terrace & Riverside
Clubhouse & Lennox
BMW M3 GTR
Ford Mustang GT
|#4||OZ Superleggera 20"||Unique "RZ" decal|
|Sport Carbon Banshee||Northeast||Unique flame vinyls|
|Speed||Gloss #62||Dark red tint|
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0
He drives a BMW M3 GTR 2.
"Scary Razor. Must have taken 'im all night to come up with that name. This fool got to the top stabbin' everyone he could in the back to gat there. He's nothin' without his crew."
- Need for Speed: Carbon features a voice snippet on the police scanner saying that they have detained an unwilling suspect named "Clarence Callahan" and that he has a warrant returnable to Rockport PD.
- Razor is played by actor Derek Hamilton.
- Razor's theme music for his biography video is a short instrumental cover of Styles of Beyond and Celldweller's song 'Shapeshifter'.
- One of the racers in Need for Speed: Shift is named "Clarence Callahan."
- The 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 "Razor Signature Edition" in Need for Speed: The Run has a livery similar to that seen on Razor's car.
- Razor is the one Blacklist racer who contacts the player the most throughout the game. He even goes so far to mock call the player 'sweetheart' as a taunt in later calls.
- Fairhaven City in Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) features a district called Callahan Industrial.