The track is set in the parklands through the coast, a dense forest, and a small section through the tunnel. The player can spot a lighthouse and a fire truck in the PlayStation 2 release.
PC, GameCube, and Xbox
- Forward - Availale from the beginning
- Backward - 1,000 NFS points
- Forward Mirrored - 1,000 NFS points
- Backward Mirrored - 1,000 NFS points
- Coastal Parklands - Available from the start of the game.
- Coastal Parklands II - Complete Championship Event #4; Lotus Elise Challenge Race.
|Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 - Courses|
|Parkland||Coastal Parklands (Circuit) · National Forest (Circuit) · Scenic Drive (Point to Point)|
|Mediterranean||Calypso Coast (Circuit) · Wine Country (Circuit) · Mediterranean Paradise (Point to Point)|
|Alpine||Alpine Trail (Circuit) · Fall Winds (Circuit) · Autumn Crossing (Point to Point)|
|Tropical||Island Outskirts (Circuit) · Palm City Island (Circuit) · Tropical Sunset (Point to Point)|
|Desert*||Desert Heat (Circuit) · Outback (Circuit) · Rocky Canyons (Point to Point)|
|*PlayStation 2 release only|