|Race||Increases drafting zone|
|Career||Unlocks Autosculpt for exhausts,|
rims, spoilers and top-chop
Colin expresses willingness for supporting the player and their crew during their initial meet. He also informs them, that he was present at that time, when the player raced against Angie, Kenji and Wolf.
Colin states he simply wishes to race, and he can assist in mentioning his role on that fateful night. While everyone was panicking when the police arrived, he instead remained cool, and saw Nikki knocked over by some stranger, who so happened to have the exact same bag. It is then definite that the bag was switched.
Colin, more than willing to help, gives assurance to the player that he can be an asset, "one of the best drivers in the city and you know it."
- The following information were taken from the Prima Official Guide
Colin is a blueblooded young gun who tore up the racing circuit in the south of England. After tiring of the competition, he heard through the underground of the level of play in Carbon and caught the first flight over.
His perfect manners and refined taste do not extend to the racing course, where he is a cutthroat, and there’s nothing noble about finishing last.
Colin only drives Exotic cars and switches his current vehicle, when the player purchases a car with a higher tier rating.
- A shortened version of "Bounce" by Dynamite MC is played during Colin's biography video.
- Colin is the only character who does not show any poses or expressions during their biography video.
- Colin is played by actor Steve Lawlor.
- The player must recruit both Colin and Sal to get full use of the Autosculpt feature in career mode.
- In Colin's meeting, the car in the background, though hard to make out, is in fact his Porsche Cayman S.