Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In comparison to its predecessor, the Viper SRT-10 has a newly styled exterior and a larger and more powerful version of the previously utilised 8.0L V10. It reuses the double stripes and the roof shape of the GTS.
Need for Speed: Most WantedEdit
The strongest aspect of the car is acceleration although it tends to oversteer very easily in corners due to a rear-wheel drive configuration and high torque. Its heavy weight makes it useful in Pursuit.
Need for Speed: CarbonEdit
The Viper SRT-10 appears in Need for Speed: Carbon as a Tier 3 Muscle class vehicle with a $150,000 price tag. It can be unlocked by differing means depending on the player's starting vehicle:
- Exotic Career - Win the Speedtrap event of the Shady Pines territory in Silverton.
- Muscle Career - Take over the Neon Mile territory in Silverton.
- Tuner Career - Take over the Shady Pines territory in Silverton.
The acceleration of the Viper SRT-10 remained unchanged in the title. It is the most effective Tier 3 Muscle car in that field. Main drawback of the Viper SRT-10 is its loose handling, which is worse than the Chevrolet Corvette Z06.
Need for Speed: ProStreetEdit
The Viper SRT-10 appears in Need for Speed: ProStreet as a Tier 3 vehicle with a $80,000 price tag. It is made available as an optional reward to the player upon them dominating the Super Promotion Challenge: Autobahnring.
It is a competitive Drag and Speed Challenge car with powerful acceleration, which comes at the cost of handling.
Need for Speed: UndercoverEdit
The Viper SRT-10 appears in Need for Speed: Undercover as a Tier 2 vehicle with a $195,000 price tag. It is unlocked upon reaching Wheelman Level 9.5. It appears in the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Wii releases with a price tag of $78,000.
The SRT-10 is one of the fastest accelerating Tier 2 cars, being up to par with the Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG and 1967 Shelby GT500. Handling counts as one of its weaker traits. Top speed is 216 mph (347 km/h).
Brad "Nickel" Rogers drives a white Viper SRT-10 with black stripes, which is unlockable in the Boss Car Pack DLC. It has a high top speed of 245 mph (394 km/h), overwhelming acceleration and twitchy handling. It is competitive in any kind of game mode.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted is the only title in the series to feature the Viper SRT-10 without its double stripes.
- JV drives a green Viper, which can be obtained by the player as a reward card pink slip.
- The Viper SRT-10 is available as a Tier 3 Bonus Drift car for Race Day mode use in Need for Speed: ProStreet.
- An Energizer Lithium themed Viper SRT-10 will be added to the player's garage upon entering the cheat code "WORLDSLONGESTLASTING" in Need for Speed: ProStreet.
|Dodge Viper (Model Range)|
|RT-10 • GTS (1996) • SRT-10 (2003) • SRT-10 (2008) • SRT-10 Final Edition • SRT-10 ACR|
|GTS (2012) • TA|