Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Drags races see players having to manually change gear as they race against others to the finish line along a straight circuit. Players will lose the event if they total their vehicle by overheating the engine, crash into an obstacle or start too early.
The player will start in a signal lane of a road but they can change lane by tapping the steering in their desired direction. Players are encouraged to draft opponents in order to earn a short boost in acceleration.
The winner is the player that crosses the finish line first without totalling their vehicle.
- Need for Speed: Underground/Drag
- Need for Speed: Underground 2/Drag
- Need for Speed: Underground Rivals/Drag
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted/Drag
- Need for Speed: ProStreet/Drag
- Need for Speed: World/Drag
- Shift 2 Unleashed/Drag
- Need for Speed (2015)/Drag Race
- Wheelie Competition - Players participate against each other by performing the longest wheelie possible.
- In Need for Speed: Underground, the player is occasionally challenged in drag races by a voiced character named Klutch.
- In Need for Speed: Carbon, there is a single unused single drag route used for testing the game mode.
- In Need for Speed: ProStreet and Shift 2: Unleashed, drag races take place on 1/4 mile (pronounced as quarter mile) or 1/2 mile tracks.