|Corners to master||5|
Ebisu Circuit South is a 0.53-mile race track based in Japan. It is one of the 37 race tracks in Need for Speed: Shift, and has another track configuration, Ebisu Circuit West. The track is based on the Minami track of the Ebisu Circuit in Nihonmatsu, Fukushima, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan. It also appeared in Need for Speed: ProStreet.
In Need for Speed: ProStreet, the track appears as a Grip course and part of a Drift course. It also appeared in Challenge: Ebisu, where if the player dominates the event, they can choose between the Toyota Supra Mk. IV (JZA80) and the BMW M3 (E46) as a Speed Challenge vehicle.
In Need for Seed: Shift, the track features in a Tier 1 event, and in an Invitational Event. There are 3 Minor Badges involved with this track.
Need for Speed: Shift
- Tier 1: Time Attack
- Time Attack at Ebisu Circuit South
Shift 2: Unleashed
- Retro: Japanese Retro League - Event 1 of 2
- Time Eliminator at Ebisu Circuit South
- BMW Z4 M Coupe (20 laps)
- Clean Race - Japan Tracks - Get a clean race and a podium finish at Ebisu Circuit South
- Japan Corner Master - Master all 5 corners at Ebisu Circuit South
- Online Japan Champion - Finish first in an Online Ranked Race or Time Attack at Ebisu Circuit South
|Need for Speed: Shift|