|Distance||4.6 mi (7.4 km)|
Stub - Why not help by expanding this article with relevant information.
It is a street racing course that takes place in a decaying industrial and downtown area, presented in a futuristic cyberpunk style. Notable landmarks are the Empire Hotel, and a park located opposite several gothic style buildings.
- In Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, Flimsy by Saki Kaskas and Warped by Alistair Hirst are used as soundtracks for Empire City.
- Entering the "MCITYZ" cheat code at the main menu of Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit will unlock Empire City.
- A unique element of the track is the view of a satellite in space that looks similar to the Death Star from Star Wars.
- In the PlayStation release, one of the tankers is entitled "Neptune II."
Development - Some content may have altered during development.
- In the PlayStation release, there are barriers blocking the road that would lead to the cut track TR02B.
|Tracks in Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit|
|Beginner||Hometown • Atlantica • Redrock Ridge • Rocky Pass|
|Expert||Country Woods • Aquatica • Lost Canyons • Summit • Empire City (Bonus)|
|Hidden||AutoCross • Caverns • Scorpio-7 • Space Race • The Room|