They are a tier 1 race street league that can be found in the desert and mountains of Fortune Valley.
Borrowing their style from Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead), a Mexican holiday celebrating the memory of those that have died, they decorate their cars with unique calaveras; a decorative skull, and milagros; religious charms.
Graveyard Shift is led by La Catrina, an alias deep in Mexican folklore, and races in calavera makeup with black clothes following her upbringing as a daughter of a Fortune Valley mortician.
Crew Members Edit
- La Catrina - Nissan Fairlady 240ZG - Boss
- Azteca - Ford Roadster
- Borges - Plymouth Barracuda
- Calaca - Chevrolet Camaro SS
- El Coco - Buick GNX
- La Triste - Volvo Amazon P130
- Maldad - Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R
- Venado - Ford Mustang Foxbody
- La Catrina's alias is derived from La Calavera Catrina, a 1910 etching by Mexican illustrator José Guadalupe Posada.
- ↑ Website: needforspeed.com (2017) Graveyard Shift. Available at: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/street-leagues/graveyard-shift
- ↑ Website: sac-be.com La Calavera Catrina. Available at: http://www.sac-be.com/la_calavera_catrina.shtml