GMAC is a former Lieutenant in the Vice branch of the Tri-City Bay Police Department. He justifies his retirement with the corruption of his employer and his need for illegal street racing. He is also the leader of a crew based in Sunset Hills.
GMAC first appears in the Job "Tri-City Tournament" as the race organizer. He is described by the player's handler - Chase Linh - that he was "fired from the TCBPD for his brutal and sadistic tactics". GMAC gives the player a choice of pink slips to the other racers' cars.
The player soon starts working for GMAC. Their first job is to steal a Nissan GT-R R35 Super State Cruiser and then four Tier 1 cars in a "4 cars in 48 hours" story arc.
The player steals Chau Wu's Pagani Zonda F from a shipping container and frames Chau Wu for it under GMAC's instructions. The player also steals a Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 that contains materials that could get GMAC 20 years in prison if the FBI finds out.
GMAC drives a white Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 with black side stripes in the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 releases of Need for Speed: Undercover. He drives a green Lamborghini Gallardo Coupé in the PlayStation 2 and Wii releases.
GMAC's FBI file
- Name: Gregory MacDonald
- Date of birth: August 25, 1972
- Nicknames/aliases: "GMAC"
- Last known location: Sunset Hills
- Known acquaintances: Brad "Nickel" Rogers, Rose Largo & Nathan Cross
- Bribery 2 counts (no conviction)
- Extortion 1 count (no conviction)
- Assault and battery of a suspect in police custody 2 counts (no conviction)
- Former Tri-City Bay Police Department Lieutenant (Vice)
- Highly decorated police officer with consistently high performance reviews
- Never convicted during his police service
- Considered "untouchable" by local law enforcement
- Suspected ties to international smuggling ring
- Arrogant, explosive, and known to resort to violence with his own crew when crossed
GMAC is played by actor David Rees Snell.
- GMAC is seen driving a Porsche 911 (997) in a trailer released on November 18th, 2008.
- GMAC's crew is based in Crescent Hills in the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Wii releases.
- GMAC is affiliated with Nathan Cross, possibly from his police years, since they both are ex-cops.
- "Yeah, I didn't like being a cop very much. A cop enforces rules that keep rich people rich and poor people poor. I don't like rules very much. I like thrills, and I like cars. That's why I walked away."
- "You lost. Losers give it up, always."
- "I like your anger, let it fuel your racing next time."
- "Man's gotta take care of his friends. Take one, it's yours."
- ↑ Prima Official Game Guide - Need for Speed: Undercover (GMac's FBI file)
|Need for Speed: Undercover - Characters|
|TCBPD||Player • Chase Linh • Jack M. Keller|
|Hector's crew||Hector Maio • Zack Maio|
|GMAC's crew||Gregory MacDonald • Rose Largo • Brad Rogers|
|Others||Chau Wu • Carmen Mendez|