Their produced parts provide a statistically balanced performance boost depending on the installed component and are highlighted with a beige tint.
All of Gromlens' parts are of Race level rarity meaning that they are uncommon parts that and are not readily available to any user. They are amongst the lower-middle category available for improving vehicle performance. They provide each of their parts in either Improved, Sport or Tuned quality.
Parts produced by Gromlen are best suited for large displacement engine such as V8 vehicles that lack grip at high speeds. Vehicles producing a similar amount of horsepower and torque at greatly different points across the rev range will also benefit.
These parts can be acquired either from the Lucky Draw available upon the completion of any event or by purchasing Silver Performance Card Packs. Their parts can be found equipped to many vehicles available for purchase with SpeedBoost.
All of their parts were offered as part of a tiered reward for completing a certain number of events during a community challenge. They were made available for Cash within the Performance Shop section of the Safehouse through a staggered release.
- Improved Suspension - April 5th, 2015
- Improved Engine, Forced Induction, Transmission, Brakes, and Tyres - April 6th, 2015
- Sport Suspension - April 7th, 2015
- Sport Forced Induction - April 10th, 2015
- Sport Engine, Transmission, Brakes, and Tyres - April 11th, 2015
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/50760 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 1
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/50766 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 2 & 3
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/50930 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 5
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/51598 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 6
- ↑ http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/51967 Cherry Blossom Community Goal Event - Tier 7