The Hatchback is a traffic car seen in multiple Need for Speed instalments.
- The Hatchback featured in Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed largely resembles the Austin Mini Cooper.
- The Hatchback featured in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 has a look similar to the first generation Ford Focus.
- The Hatchback featured in Need for Speed: Underground 2 is based on the 1992 to 1995 Honda Civic. There is an alternative version which is based on the second generation Volkswagen Golf.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Need for Speed: Carbon, and Need for Speed: World feature the Hatchback as a mimicry of the Ford Festiva.
- The Hatchback featured in Need for Speed: Undercover is based on the Compact traffic car previously seen in Burnout Paradise, which in turn is based on the EG6 Honda Civic.
- The Pizza Delivery Car featured in Need for Speed: Most Wanted is based on the Hatchback.
- Several hatchbacks can be seen being carried by the car transporter truck.
Development - Some content may have altered during development.
- The first hatchback variant in Need for Speed: Underground 2 has five different liveries in game files, while the second variant has eight different liveries in game files, but only one of them is used for both variants.
|Need for Speed: Underground - Cars|
|Vehicles||Acura Integra Type R (Honda Integra Type R) • Acura RSX • Dodge Neon • Ford Focus • Honda Civic Si • Honda S2000 • Hyundai Tiburon GT (Hyundai Coupe) • Mazda Miata (Mazda MX-5 • Mazda RoadsterJP) • Mazda RX-7 • Mitsubishi Eclipse • Mitsubishi Lancer • Nissan 240SX • Nissan 350Z (Nissan Fairlady ZJP) • Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V • Nissan Skyline GT-R • Peugeot 206 • Subaru Impreza • Toyota Celica • Toyota Supra • Volkswagen Golf GTI|
|Traffic||Civil Car • Pickup Truck • SUV • Taxi • Van|
|Parentheses () denote vehicle names in European and Asian releases, JP denotes vehicle names in Japanese releases|