Hector says that he races for adrenaline with his two-tone black and green Nissan 370Z.
Hector is first seen in the mission Palm Harbor Rally and is possibly the race organizer. HE is described by the player's federal handler - Chase Linh - that he has a small band of car thieves in Palm Harbor Area.
He congratulates the player for winning the Palm Harbor Rally and offer them a choice of pink slip for the other racers' cars.
Hector's FBI fileEdit
- Name: Hector Maio
- Date of birth: December 15, 1982
- Nicknames/Aliases: Smiley
- Last known location: Palm Harbor
- Known acquaintances: Zack Maio, Caleb Reece & Isabel "Izzy" Diaz
- Grand theft auto (8 counts)
- Excessive speeding (6 counts)
- Reckless driving (3 counts)
- Served a 2-year sentence for Grand Theft Auto
- Known in prison as "Smiley" for his optimistic/grand plans when released
- Organized a small crew made up of neighbors and family who deal in stolen cars
- Demands respect and loyalty from his crew
- Known as a local up and comer with a "big" future ahead of him.
- Hector has served a 2 years in prison for Grand Theft Auto.
- Hector is affiliated with Isabel Diaz and Caleb Reece.
- Hector's crew members drive an orange Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X with black hood, a grey Renault Mégane and a yellow Nissan Silvia. The player must take down the first two aforementioned crew members in missions Grease Monkey and Loco, respectively.
- The song played during the cutscenes of Hector's crew is God Damn by Qba Libre & M1.
Hector is portrayed by actor Kurt Caceres.