Ho Seun (Chinese 何 太阳) - better known as "Sonny" - is one of the antagonists of Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
This here is Sonny. He's dumped a whole lot of cash into his car. That ride is worked so don't be fooled, it's a rocket. He does anything he can to get a hold of parts before they hit the streets.
Players will receive 5,000 bounty upon completing a pursuit milestone and 4,000 bounty for each speed camera.
After defeating Sonny in his last race, the player will win $5,000 and may select multiple reward cards.
| Ironwood Estates|
|Diamond & Union|
| Damage 2 police vehicles in a single pursuit|
Evade a pursuit in under 4
| Evade a pursuit after 2|
Pass a speed camera at over 81 mph
|#1||BBS CH 20"||-|
|Trident||Gloss #3||Dark pearl red|
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0Edit
He drives a Volkswagen Golf GTI with similar vinyls but with a different bodykit.
- Tint: 6
- Bodykit: Street Spec
- Spoiler: Default
- Hood: Default
- Vinyl: Sonny's Vinyl
- Rims: Ultra 18" - White
- Paint: Standard - White
"This clown's street name is T-Ho. He dumped a whole lot of daddy's money into his car. He loves throwin' cash around. Work 'im when you're low on bills."
- His theme song is a censored version of "Tao of The Machine (Scott Humphrey's Remix)" by The Roots and BT. His bio video features the only non-instrumental theme for the Blacklist.
- He is believed to be of Chinese descent.
- There are two Chinese characters on his car reading "极 速" meaning "maximum speed" in traditional Chinese.
- In 5-1-0 his bio states his nickname is "T-Ho" but his name remains indicated as "Sonny."
- Sonny hails from Hillcrest.