"HudsenTech. Cutting edge aftermarket automotive technology."
HudsenTech is a fictional aftermarket automotive technology company that manufactures and sells advanced technology in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. They upgrade Racers' equipments such as EMP, Spike Strips and Jammers in the same manner in which HCM Corp. upgrades the Cops' equipment.
Players will unlock upgraded equipment as they progress through the Racer career. The player will reach a certain milestone that will upgrade their equipment depending on their usage of that equipment. Cutscenes will also trigger alongside an upgrade milestone which will involve the company demonstrating their equipment.
HudsenTech is mentioned in many Interceptor missions along the Cops' Single Player career as many racers steal their technology and one even steals a concept car that the HudsenTech scientists were studying. They are presumed to be in cooperation with the Seacrest County Police Department and the military as they have mentioned that their consumer technology is up to military-grade.
- Level 1: Regular strip and launch device.
- Level 2: "The Shredder" is a standard spike strip that is 50% wider, 30% longer and launches off in less than five seconds.
- Level 3: "The Shredder" is fitted with MDLS (Multiple Device Launch System) which allows two Shredders to be launched off at once.
- Level 1: A military-grade EMP device.
- Level 2: An explosively pumped flux compression generator is installed to the standard EMP device to launch a pulse in half the regular lock-on speed.
- Level 3: More military tech is equipped for a blast 100x more powerful than a lightning strike and new lock-on algorithms for 75% faster targeting compared to the level 1 model.
- Level 1: A military-grade Communications Jamming device.
- Level 2: The Jammer is exchanged for a "Sweeper" which uses the latest communication jamming developments to disrupt more frequencies to cancel cop equipment requests for a greater period of time.
- Level 3: The "Sweeper" is exchanged for a "Barrage" which features Digital Radio Frequency Memory and a live link to constanty updated police databases to increase amount of possible communication jamming time.
- Level 1: Standard HudsenTech Turbo Drive device.
- Level 2: The Turbo Drive technology is upgraded to give a longer period of usage.
- Level 3: The Turbo Drive technology is further upgraded to give an even longer period of usage.