Players must follow the railways in Harris Road and enter a unpaved steel mill area in Industrial Revolution. There is also a blind spot corner in Brigman Drive between the tenth and eleventh Checkpoints. The Sprint Race is set around Fairhaven and Ripley's Point.
- 1. Checkpoint (2.8 mi/4.6 km) - Follow Hallenbeck Road.
- 1. Checkpoint (2.6 mi/4.2 km) - Follow Hallenbeck Road. (Shortcut featuring a jump and Billboard nearby)
- 3. Checkpoint (2.4 mi/4.0 km) - Turn left to Harris Road.
- 4. Checkpoint (2.3 mi/3.7 km) - Follow the nearby off-road shortcut to enter a small tunnel.
- 5. Checkpoint (1.9 mi/3.1 km) - Follow the railways.
- 6. Checkpoint (1.6 mi/2.6 km) - Follow the railways.
- 7. Checkpoint (1.5 mi/2.4 km) - Turn left to Brigman Drive.
- 8. Checkpoint (1.4 mi/2.3 km) - Follow Brigman Drive.
- 9. Checkpoint (1.2 mi/2.0 km) - Follow Brigman Drive.
- 10. Checkpoint (1.0 mi/1.7 km) - Follow Brigman Drive.
- 11. Checkpoint (0.7 mi/1.2 km) - Turn left to Burke Street.
- 12. Checkpoint (0.4 mi/0.7 km) - Turn right to Reese Drive.
- 13. Checkpoint (328 yds/300 m) - Pass an intersection to reach Hoyt Road and drive into Gurshy's Mill.
- Finish - Drive through the Gurshy's Mill area.
- Repair Shop (Reese Drive, 12. Checkpoint)
|Audi A1 clubsport quattro||Hard||Burn Nitrous||Off-Road Tyres|
|Ford Focus RS500||Medium||Lightweight Chassis||Track Tyres|
|Lancia Delta||Easy||Burn Nitrous||Off-Road Tyres|
|Mitsubishi EVOLUTION X||Medium||Ram Chassis||-|
|Subaru Cosworth Impreza STI CS400||Hard||Powershot Nitrous||Impact Protection|
- The name of the Sprint Race is a reference to its railways as they were symbolic for the Western Industrial Revolution during the 19th century.