Isabel Diaz - better known as "Izzy" - is one of the antagonists of Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Izzy is definitely a chick you don't want to mess with. She knows everything there is about cars, on and off the road. She's got her ride wired tight. She comes from a long line of race fanatics. Everybody she runs with is either a cousin, friend or uncle. They all stick close so don't get on her bad side.
Players will receive 19,000 bounty upon completing a pursuit milestone and 5,500 bounty for each speed camera.
After defeating Izzy in her last race, the player will win $8,000 and may select multiple reward cards.
|#3||Ro_Ja Formula 1||-|
|Sport Carbon Banshee||-||Unique vinyls|
|Airomax||Metallic #2||Dark Pearl Aqua|
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0Edit
She drives a Mazda RX-8.
- Bodykit: Max Spec
- Spoiler: Hammerhead
- Hood: Default
- Vinyl: Izzy's
- Rims: S5 18" - Light Steel Blue
- Tint: Default
- Paint: Glossy-Anthracite Gray
"Izzy is definitely a chick you don't wanna mess with. She knows a lot about cars,on and off the road. She's the one person who hates Razor more than you. She expects to be treated like an equal - I suggest you do"
- Her name is mentioned on the leaderboards of Need for Speed: Shift.
- The song used in her biography video is an instrumental of "I Am Rock" by Rock - a member of the rap duo Heltah Skeltah.
- She is affiliated with Hector Maio in Need for Speed: Undercover.
- She is of Spanish-Mexican background.
- She is portrayed by former model and WWE wrestler Milena Roucka, better known by her ring name Rosa Mendes.
- Izzy in her bio video hails from North Rosewood.
- Izzy is the first blacklist racer the player deals with in Camden Beach.