Keller was raised in the Tri-City Bay and served in the US Armed Forces. Keller joined the TCBPD upon returning to the city although he is often seen questioning his decision.
He reveals to the player that the city once had lower crime activity during his youth and could be a possible reason for him joining.
Jack's TCBPD File
- Name: Jack M. Keller
- Rank: Lieutenant
- Date of birth: April 21, 1955
- Status: Active
- Investigative areas: Vice/Stolen Vehicles/Organized Crime
- Associated partners: DEA, FBI, Sheriff's, State Police
- Tri-City Distinguished Service Citation
- Community Policing Citation
- Mayor's Citation
- Police Medal of Valor
- Police Combat Cross
- Violations & Internal issues:
- Excessive force upon suspects in custody (4 Counts)
- Improper use of firearm
- Internal departmental complaints 11 counts
- Promotion freeze (Sergeant - 3 years)
- Promotion freeze (Lieutenant - Ongoing)
- Marksmanship level - Gold
- Interrogation level - High
- Distinguished and extensive military service (Marine Corps, Recon)
- Investigative procedure capabilities - High
- "This place has changed. These guys in their cars, no regard for anyone. It's time to put a stop to what's going on around here." (voiceover)
- "Arrests are up 30% over last year and you people are just gonna waltz in here and do whatever the hell you want to do?"
- "I grew up here in Tri-City. Why did I become a cop? You know, I ask myself that question a lot. I went away, did my time in the military and came back and... it wasn't the same place my mom brought me up in, I'll tell you that. Gangs everywhere, these crime syndicates taking over."
- "Little kids shouldn't have to worry about going out and playing in the front yard. People shouldn't have to worry about working for three years just to get a down payment on their car, only to have someone steal it."
- "If you don't address this cancer, it will spread. And if it spreads, it could be fatal for Tri-City. So yeah, I would say I take it personal. I take it real personal."
- "I know what it's like going deep undercover. It's too easy to lose sight of who we are."
Jack M. Keller is played by actor Paul Pape.
|Need for Speed: Undercover - Characters|
|TCBPD||Player • Chase Linh • Jack M. Keller|
|Hector's crew||Hector Maio • Zack Maio|
|GMAC's crew||Gregory MacDonald • Rose Largo • Brad Rogers|
|Others||Chau Wu • Carmen Mendez|