Klutch is a minor character featured in Need for Speed: Underground.
Klutch looks down at the player and also underestimates their racing ability.
Klutch is depicted as an African American male wearing a white t-shirt.
Klutch drives a green Dodge Neon which is unobtainable by the player.
- "Sup dawg? Name's Derek but my buds call me Klutch. I think I'll call you Tow Truck cuz that's what's goin' to be haulin' that heap to the dump after this race!" (The Perfect Shift)
- "Hey lucky? I uhh... just bad launched last time, check it out that ladies!" (Drop The Klutch)
- "Wassup lucky? Thought I stuff to be before?" (Gut Check Time)
- "Hey Lucky? Eddie's crews sittin' the top spot mod now, but nobody's business!" (Double Klutch)
- "Yo, yo, yo lucky! Looks like I got you want! Let's see I drive one of the accounts!" (Glow, Baby, Glow!)
- "Yo lucky, you got it grabs for you? You gonna need it, 'cause I got some double stomp under the hood now! Tell me I'll minds off from back there, sucka!" (It's Klutch Time)
- "Yes, you too lucky for me, I'm out for the games, holmes!" (From defeating "It's Klutch Time" drag race)
|Need for Speed: Underground - Characters|
|Player · Samantha · TJ|
|The Eastsiders (Eddie · Chad · Kurt · Todd) · Melissa · Dirt · Jose · Klutch|