Stub - Why not help by expanding this article with relevant information.A Lap Knockout is a special variation of a circuit race and was introduced in Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed. A Lap Knockout events eliminate the racer in last place upon the completion of each lap until a single racer is left.
Lap Knockout is featured in the iOS release of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010), although it is called "Eliminator."
Lap Knockout only appears in the PlayStaion 2 and Nintendo Wii releases of Need for Speed: Undercover.
- Need for Speed: Underground/Circuit
- Need for Speed: Underground 2/Circuit
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted/Lap Knockout
- Need for Speed: Carbon/Pursuit Knockout
- Need for Speed: Undercover/Lap Knockout
- Knockout Race
Development - Some content may have altered during development.
- In the PlayStation 2 demo of Need for Speed: Underground 2, there are two unused Lap Knockout rule variations entitled Classic and Bottom Half.
- In the game files of Need for Speed: Carbon, references to Lap Knockout can be found, which is sometimes alluded to as either Crew Knockout or Knockout.