|Live for Speed|
|6.1 mi (9.8 km)|
|Exley Way, Fairhaven|
The event is only open to the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and available in the hardest difficulty.
Live for Speed is the longest Speed Run event featured in the Ultimate Speed Pack. It is mostly straightforward as it follows a series of major roads in Fairhaven and Interstate 92.
However, there are also several sharp turns in Hughes Park and in the exits of Interstate 92, where it is strongly recommended to brake early.
- 1. Checkpoint (6.1 mi/9.8 km) - Follow Exley Way.
- 2. Checkpoint (5.9 mi/9.5 km) - Follow Exley Way.
- 3. Checkpoint (5.8 mi/9.3 km) - Follow Exley Way.
- 4. Checkpoint (5.3 mi/8.5 km) - Follow Exley Way.
- 5. Checkpoint (5.0 mi/8.0 km) - Follow Exley Way to reach Adams Street and drive through the Repair Shop on the left.
- 6. Checkpoint (4.8 mi/7.7 km) - Follow Clark Street and later turn right to Reynolds Lane.
- 7. Checkpoint (4.6 mi/7.4 km) - Follow Reynolds Lane.
- 8. Checkpoint (4.3 mi/6.9 km) - Drive to I92 Junction 10.
- 9. Checkpoint (4.0 mi/6.4 km) - Exit the junction and follow I92 West.
- 10. Checkpoint (3.8 mi/6.1 km) - Follow I92 West.
- 11. Checkpoint (3.2 mi/5.1 km) - Follow I92 West.
- 12. Checkpoint (2.7 mi/4.3 km) - Follow I92 West.
- 13. Checkpoint (2.3 mi/3.7 km) - Follow I92 West.
- 14. Checkpoint (2.0 mi/3.2 km) - Follow I92 West.
- 15. Checkpoint (1.7 mi/2.7 km) - Follow I92 West.
- 16. Checkpoint (1.5 mi/2.4 km) - Drive to the exit on the right.
- 17. Checkpoint (1.3 mi/2.1 km) - Drive through the Repair Shop on the left to turn to Burke Street.
- 18. Checkpoint (1,610 yds/1472 m) - Follow Burke Street to reach Connors Bridge Road.
- Finish - Follow Connors Bridge Road.
- Repair Shop (5. Checkpoint)
- Repair Shop (9. & 10. Checkpoint)
- Repair Shop (17. Checkpoint)
|Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse||Hard||Long Gears||Reinforced Chassis|
- The name of the event is a reference to the racing simulator Live for Speed.