Need for Speed instalments.
- The Minivan bears a strong resemblance to the 1990–2000 Toyota Previa in Need for Speed: High Stakes. It is only coloured in green.
- In Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, the Minivan is based on the design of the 1992–2002 Mercury Villager.
- The Minivan in Need for Speed: Underground 2 can be spotted in blue only. It resembles the 1999–2003 Ford Windstar.
- The Minivan in Need for Speed: Most Wanted is based on the 2001-2007 Dodge Grand Caravan. They are often spawned in Rosewood, but can be rarely encountered in Camden Beach. The Minivan is only seen in red and also appears in Need for Speed: Carbon and Need for Speed: World.
- The Minivan in the PlayStation Portable release of Need for Speed: Undercover resembles the 1998–2003 Toyota Sienna.
- The Minivan in Need for Speed: Most Wanted can be driven by the player in a tollbooth race of the Challenge Series.