Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Minivan is an NPC traffic vehicle seen in multiple Need for Speed installments.
- The Minivan bears a strong resemblance to the 1990–2000 Toyota Previa in Need for Speed: High Stakes. It is only coloured in green.
- In Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, the Minivan is based on the design of the 1992 to 2002 Mercury Villager.
- The Minivan in Need for Speed: Underground 2 resembles the 1999–2003 Ford Windstar. It has eight different liveries in game files, but only one of them is used in both games.
- The Minivan in Need for Speed: Most Wanted is based on the 2001 to 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan. They often spawn in Rosewood, but can be rarely encountered in Camden Beach.
- The Minivan appears in Need for Speed: Carbon, the PlayStation 2 and Wii releases of Need for Speed: Undercover and Need for Speed: World.
- The Minivan in the PlayStation Portable release of Need for Speed: Undercover resembles the 1998 to 2003 Toyota Sienna.
- The Minivan is featured in the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 releases of Need for Speed: Undercover is based on the Minivan seen in Burnout Paradise.