- The Wii release of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010) is not featured in Seacrest County, as opposed to other releases, but in different parts of the world.
- Autolog and Free Ride mode are unavailable in the Wii release.
- Interceptor mode in the Wii release sees the player chasing 3 racers instead of 1.
- The Wii release allows players to customise their vehicles as seen in Need for Speed: Nitro.
- The weapons in the Wii release are similar to Need for Speed: Nitro's power-ups.
- The BMW Z4 sDrive35is is also available to the police in the Wii release.
- The Carbon Motors E7, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor are exclusive to the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 releases.
- Car engines cannot be turned off in the Mobile and Wii releases.
- The Jammer in the Wii release allows players to make their vehicle invisible.
- The Limited Edition release was never published in Asia and Japan, nor was it made available for the Mobile and Wii platforms.
- The traffic vehicles from the Wii release were taken from previous instalments on the same platform.
- The police helicopter from Need for Speed: Undercover can be seen in several pre-release gameplay footages of the title. In-game, it is featured with a slightly altered appearance.
- The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 releases have an in-game store.
- Dynamic weather is not featured in the Wii release. Instead, every location has a unique weather setting.
- The PC version was never released in Asia and Japan, making it the first Need for Speed PC port to be not released in a different region.
- Players could originally not play as racers in the iOS version, which was later made available by a patch.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.