Stub - Why not help by expanding this article with relevant information.
All the patch information are for the PC version of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)
- Fix for players experiencing crashes when prompted to "Press Any Key".
- Fixed crashes on boot on certain configurations of Windows (including when Windows Speech Recognition is installed)
- Fixed deadzone issues on Steering Wheels and XInput controllers
- Fixed black textures in some parts of the world when High Resolution Textures are disabled
- Fixed crash when a controller is unexpectedly disconnected
- Fixed crash when loading certain invalid controller configuration files
- Fixes account for almost half (47%) of the crashes caused by the top 10 problems reported by our users. Specifically, crashes and rendering problems on ATI Radeon X1300, X1550 and X1800 graphics cards have been addressed. Fixes are also included for Intel embedded graphics chipsets such as the Intel GMA 500, Intel GMA 600 and Intel GMA X3000 which are running older graphics drivers.
- Another crash bug has also been resolved when running on graphics hardware that does not support DirectX Shader Model 3.0.
- Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
- Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
- Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
- Player car engine audio volume too low.
- Some issues with CPU performance.
- Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen
- The Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.
- Quad-core CPU’s crash
- Dreamshots are corrupted in non-16:9 aspect ratios: If you configure your game with a different resolution that yields an aspect ratio that’s not 16:9, dreamshots and snapshots were corrupted. This has been fixed.
- Missing rain, snow and corona effects
- CL Eye driver crashes the game: Please note that the PlayStation Eye cameras are still not supported by the game on PC.
- D-Box motion chair support