Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0 is a PlayStation Portable spin-off release of Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0's gameplay is largely focused on police chases and illegal street races. The career mode is built on a series of challenges consisting of more than 75 events. By winning races, players will be able to climb up a leaderboard with fifteen opponents.
However, unlike the console and PC releases, this game does not feature a plot or free roam mode.
- Instant Race - Players can select a random race event with random settings.
- Custom Race - Similar to Quick Race, players can create custom races.
- Outrun - Players can select a race track and drive in it. After being spawned in the race, police vehicles will be chasing after the player. More will come; the longer the player is racing. The goal of this mode is to resist the police as long as possible.
- Tuner Takedown - This mode allows players to play as police officer. Their primary task is to bust as many street racers as possible in order to gain time bonuses and points.
Besides single-player, players can also create multiplayer games via Ad Hoc.
During a race, a heat level display is always shown. The higher the heat level, the more police vehicles and tactics will be used against the player.
- 5-1-0 is a police radio code for a reckless driver.
- Similar to Need for Speed: Underground Rivals, the Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS releases are not titled Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0, but are spin-offs.
|Need for Speed Series|
|Games||The Need for Speed • II • III: Hot Pursuit • High Stakes • Porsche Unleashed • Motor City Online • Hot Pursuit 2 • Underground • Underground 2 • Most Wanted (2005) • Carbon • ProStreet • Undercover • Shift • Nitro • World • Hot Pursuit (2010) • Shift 2: Unleashed • The Run • Most Wanted (2012) • Rivals • Need for Speed (2015) • Edge • Need for Speed (2017)|
|Handheld||Underground Rivals • Most Wanted 5-1-0 • Carbon: Own The City • Hot Pursuit (iOS) • No Limits|
|Compilations||The Need for Speed Collection • Collector's Series|
|Films||Need for Speed|