Pursuit Legends (2.6.4)
The competition will be in hot pursuit as the 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque speeds onto the streets of Blackridge. Plus, Lotus makes its Need for Speed: No Limits debut. You’ll also need your killer driving skills as you:
- Speed your way through the 2017 Lotus Exige Cup 380 Proving Ground
- Take on one of six classic Need for Speed: No Limits special events
- Check out the improved Black Market, where players can access new daily content
- Breeze past the competition in Blackridge Rivals Season 11
Do you have what it takes to rule the streets? Prove it!
Lights, Camera, Traction! (2.5.3)
Hop into the seat of America’s genuine contender for the supercar title, the 2017 Ford GT, in the kickoff to the newest update. Then prove you have what it takes to earn Jaguar’s most extreme performance car ever, the 2017 Jaguar XE SV Project 8. Also in this action-packed update:
- New players can take on the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Fastlane event
- The 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Fastlane event arrives, featuring an improved tiered rewards system
- Flashback Events let you take on one of three classic Need for Speed: No Limits races
Do you have what it takes to rule the streets? Prove it!
Dodge Demons (2.4.2)
The world's fastest 0-to-60 production car, the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, and the super-charged 2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat roar onto the streets of Blackridge! Bring the Demon to your garage with a fresh special event, and tame the Hellcat in a new Proving Grounds. Then, prepare yourself to:
- Take on classic Need for Speed: No Limits races with challenging Flashback Events
- Bring down the competition in Blackridge Rivals: Season 9
Devil's Run: Alpine Storm (2.3.6)
The biggest underground race event of the year, Devil's Run, is here and so is your chance to bring down the competition. Jump behind the wheel of the 2013 Porsche 918 Spyder and tackle the treacherous new Blackridge Mountain Track. Plus, now you can:
- Drive an all-new Proving Grounds, featuring the 2016 Mercedes SLK55 AMG
- Revisit some of your favorite Need for Speed: No Limits events in a series of exciting Flashback Events
Mad Muscle (2.2.3)
Kick your rocket into high gear with the 1932 Ford Model 18 - Hot Rod edition! It’s old school cool in this update, where you can:
- Flex some mad muscle as the awesome 1973 Ford XB Coupé roars into Blackridge in the all-new Proving Grounds event
- Take control of the streets to win the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
Track Weapons (2.1.1)
A new era of hypercars hits the streets of Blackridge as the 2015 McLaren P1 roars into Need for Speed: No Limits. Get your competitive edge with the fastest car in the game in this update, where you can also:
- Win the unbelievably high-performing 2015 Porsche GT3 RS and the classic American muscle of the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in two fresh Fastlane events
- Customize your ride even further by unlocking 12 new wrap designs for specific car classes
Hot Wheels (2.0.6)
Street racing is in the palm of your hand as Hot Wheels’ lead designer Jun Imai comes to Blackridge to lend his expertise in this exciting update, where you can:
- Work with Jun in a race against the clock to win the Hot Wheels original Time Attaxi
- Earn the original Hot Wheels Gazella GT in an all-new Fastlane event
You can also win the classic 1997 Nissan 180sx Type X Fastlane event. Plus, the next wave of car customization is here with exclusive wraps.
Lil' Wayne (1.8.3)
Lil Wayne rides into Need for Speed: No Limits with a challenge: Do you have what it takes to join his crew and conquer the streets? Roll with Lil Wayne, live like a rock star and take on these exciting events:
- Prove yourself with the exclusive Lil Wayne Special Event and earn the 2016 Mercedes-AMG C63 S Coupé
- Get the VIP treatment from Lil Wayne and his crew - Gudda Gudda and Hoody Baby - as you take on an all-new Season of Blackridge Rivals
- Take charge of the slick 2016 BMW M2 Coupe in an all-new Fastlane
- And don’t miss out on the return of the 2006 Ford GT Fastlane event
Novato Bay (1.7.3)
Welcome to Novato Bay! Leave the streets of Blackridge and take on new opponents as you tear through a challenging coastal track. This holiday season, Need for Speed brings a brand-new seaside experience with mind-blowing graphics, and tough challenges ahead.
Boost your garage with an unprecedented number of cars added in a single update. Four vehicles join the NFS roster of cars and they come from a variety of manufacturers such as Chevrolet, Lamborghini, Toyota and Nissan.
- Think you know the streets of Blackridge? It's time to venture into the unknown and claim victory on the streets of a brand new seaside track!
- Bob Natale and his crew are back in Blackridge right in time for the festive season! Experience the snow covered city in a re-run of a special holiday event – Lamborghini Accademia. Complete all races to win the Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4.
- Enter the Xtreme Racing Championship on the streets of Novato Bay to win the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06.
- Join the cannonball run from Novato Bay to Blackridge and back to win the 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago SV.
- Participate in Fastlane events to win the 2015 Nissan 370Z and the 1986 Toyota AE86 Trueno.
- Take on other players, win sponsored cash prizes, and become the King of the Underground in the 2nd official Season of Blackridge Rivals.
Introducing Chevrolet (1.6.6)
Applied on November 2, 2016 for Android and iOS releases.
- New Fast Lane events to win the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 and 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Race against one of the biggest hip-hop superstars in the highly anticipated re-run of the Snoop Dogg special event*
- Take on other players with the opening of Seasons in Blackridge Rivals
- Try out the new tuning to give your Sports, Super and Hyper cars an extra edge
- Increased tuning of your cars with Mechanic Level
- Open to players who did not previously finish the Snoop Dogg event
Tuner Cars (1.5.3)
Applied on September 21, 2016 for Android and iOS releases.
JDM tuner cars join the roster of iconic Need for Speed: No Limits vehicles.
- Bring your driving and tuning skills to win the 2002 Nissan Silvia Spec R and the 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI in two new Fastlane Events
- Earn blueprints for the LaFerrari when you use each of your Fastlane cars to take on two all-new Blackridge Spirit Events
For Rep Level 60 Players and above, use your fastest car to take on other players with the exclusive Blackridge Rivals Pre-season event.
Devils Run (1.4.8)
Show off your skills in the Devils Run, a major underground road rally! Work your way from 100th to 1st place to win the Lamborghini Diablo and a $1,000,000 cash prize. Plus:
- Don’t let police bring you down in the Devils Run with their new E.S.F. technology.
- Compete in two new Fastlane events to win the newly added 2006 Ford GT, and the Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe.
- Try the new Missions feature! Reach milestone achievements to earn rewards.
Dino, one of Speedhunters tuning experts, has chosen you to be his driver to take down the competition in a special JDM tournament.
- Compete in the Speedhunters Special Event to win the NISSAN Skyline BNR34 GTR
- Complete the 2 new Fastlane Special Events to win the 1997 Nissan 180SX Type X and the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
- Look out for new limited-time rewards on replay events to earn Blueprints for rare cars
- Take advantage of limited-time bonus Fuel and Rep events
Kelly's Chop Shop (1.3.2)
Rev your engines and let the sparks fly as Need for Speed: No Limits brings you more ways to upgrade your cars and show who rules the streets!
- Convert unwanted parts and materials into the parts & blueprints you need at Kelly’s new Chop Shop
- The Blackridge Spirit event continues – don’t miss your chance to win the LaFerrari
- Updated and improved Tuner Trials for even better upgrades
Update today and be rewarded with 100,000 Cash plus 100,000 Scrap to use in the Chop Shop!
Applied on January 11, 2016 for the iOS releases.
Get your garage ready and unlock your weapons! From precision design to raw muscle, the latest update from Need for Speed: No Limits will have you tuning, upgrading and competing to build the ultimate rides for your collection.
- Tuner Trials – A new competition has come to Blackridge where you can earn Materials and Conversion Kits for specific parts each day! Build up your garage to gain access to guaranteed Rare and Legendary Materials.
- New Tournament Car – Show off some muscle with the Dodge Charger R/T 1969, now exclusively available in the Tournament Store!
- Bonus Gold – Receive bonus gold for first time purchases!
Applied on December 15, 2015 for the worldwide release, however it was undocumented on the main page.
- New Tournament Car - Ferrari F40.
- Graphical Improvements
- Day and Night variants of tracks
- Car Showroom, Garage, Modshop and Tournament Interface changes
- Bug and Performance Fixes
Applied on December 2, 2015 for the worldwide release.
Hey racers! Check out our latest update, which includes:
- Visual Improvements – Significant visual improvements across the game.
- VIP Program – Increased rewards and extended play sessions.
- New Tournament Car – Nissan Skyline GTR R32.
- Multiple Bug Fixes - Performance improvements for a better playing experience.
Applied on September 24, 2015 for the iOS release.
Hello street racers! Earn respect and race to the top with our latest update, which includes:
- Tournaments – Race against other real players to climb the leaderboard. Win legendary performance parts and exclusive cars, like the Toyota Supra.
- A Snoop Dogg Limited Time Event – Take on Snoop Dogg to win his body kit, livery, and a Ford Shelby GT.
- Part Upgrade Kits – Get more out of your ride and transform your performance parts to higher rarity with Conversion Kits, only in Car Series races.
- Game Center Achievements – Drift, build, and race. Compete with friends to see who’s the best racer on Game Center!
Applied on August 20, 2015 for the iOS release.
Slam into gear, hit the nitrous and take on exciting new challenges with the latest update! See if you have what it takes to rule Blackridge with more cars, more streets and less rules.
- Car Series – Over 800 new car-specific events to build your garage and rep on the street.
- Special Events – Leave rival racers in the dust and win exclusive new cars with high intensity challenges.
- Black Market Store – Find that item you've been searching for and build your dream car with direct purchase of parts, blueprints and materials.
- Daily Assignments – Prove your worth and earn rep and gold every day.
- New Content – Race day and night in the fastest cars yet, like the Pagani Huayra and Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4. Enjoy a variety of new modes, including Nitro Rush, Getaway and Airborne.
- Improved Gameplay – Dominate races around our new world map to rule Blackridge, claim free daily crates and get new materials to craft part upgrades to make your ride more powerful than ever before.
Applied on February 18, 2015 for the Android and iOS releases.
We’ve listened to your feedback and have been working overtime to pack our latest update with new features and improvements to take your street racing experience to the next level!
- Car Classes: Access 5 separate garages for your best Street Car, Muscle Car, Supercar, and more! Each class has exclusive sets of parts and black market crates.
- New Map and More Races: Unlock and race against each Blackridge crew individually when you unlock their specialized car classes.
- New Supercars: Earn the Ferrari 458, the Mercedes AMG GT and the McLaren 650s with new blue prints from the Black Market.
- Track Improvements: Watch for ramps and take extreme jumps that give you the edge over your opponent.
- Police Patrols: Look out for spike strips and cop cars trying to ram you off the road. Shake off the cops to stay in the race!
- Car Stats: Stay ahead of your rivals by using the new Car Stats display to uniquely tune each car!
ATTENTION: Because of the major overhaul to event progression, car and part classes, any previous map progress and parts that you owned will be reset after you update the app. However, you’ll automatically receive enough Gold to bring you back up to speed.
Soft launch release on January 8, 2015 with availability limited to the Netherlands and Taiwan regions.