Need for Speed (2015) is a short point-to-point player versus player event type along a route set out with checkpoints. The first player to cross the finish line is the winner. The event type was introduced on March 3rd, 2016 as part of the Hot Rod update.
Drag race events feature a multiple stage setup that can lasts 30 seconds before the race begins.
- Start Box - Each player is given a start box that they drive their car into.
- Perform Burnout - Players can pre-heat their tyres by holding the brake and accelerator, and judge their tyre grip with a Burnout Meter.
- Good - Small perfect launch RPM range
- Perfect - Increased perfect launch RPM range
- Overcooked - Smallest perfect launch RPM range
- Keep Perfect Rev - Stay within the highlighted RPM range until the race begins to perform a perfect launch.
- Race - Compete against other racers to the finish line.
|Drag The Town||(Medium)||LVL 18||3,500||12,000||0.66 mi (1.06 km) 3 Checkpoints|
|Neck To Neck||(Easy)||LVL 5||2,000||9,000||0.55 mi (0.89 km) 3 Checkpoints|
|Pedal To The Metal||(Medium)||LVL 24||3,500||12,000||1.35 mi (2.17 km) 3 Checkpoints|
|Speed Tunnel||(Hard)||LVL 32||8,000||19,500||1.34 mi (2.16 km) 3 Checkpoints|
|The Perfect Shifts||(Easy)||LVL 8||2,000||9,000||0.61 mi (0.98 km) 1 Checkpoints|
|Need for Speed (2015)|
|Customisation||Aftermarket Brands · Performance · Tuning · Visual · Wrap Editor|
|Progression||Cars · Driving Icons · Reputation · Ventura Bay · Daily Challenges · Community Events|
|Events||Circuit Race · Challenges · Drag Race · Drift Contest · Drift Train · Drift Trial · Gymkhana · Pursuit · Spontaneous Event · Time Attack · Time Trial|
|Collectables||Donut Spots · Vista Spots · "Free" Parts|
|Other||Deluxe Edition · Awards · Development · Soundtrack|
|Updates||Update 1 · Icons Update · Legends Update · Hot Rods Update · Patch History|