The Icons Update, also known as update 1, is a content update and patch released on November 25th, 2015 for console releases of Need for Speed (2015).
The update was first teased in the first Under the Hood segment published on the official Need for Speed website on November 13th, 2015. The segment highlights feedback Ghost Games received from various players including fans and media reviews of the game.
- Three new Trophies & Achievements.
- Iconoclast - Win events driving Ken's and Morohoshi's cars.
- Fanboi - Put Ken's or Morohoshi's car in your garage.
- Mental Unblock - Get a 350,000 Drift Score in Mental Block with Ken's car.
- Ken Block's Ford Mustang Hoonicorn awarded for completing all Style missions.
- Morohoshi-san's Lamborghini Diablo SV (1999), featuring early in-development neons, awarded for completing all Outlaw missions.
- First look at neons equipped to Morohoshi-san's Lamborghini Diablo SV.
- Thirty new pre-set wraps, and added names to previous pre-set wraps.
- More balanced ‘AI Catch Up’.
- Mirroring functionality for wrap editor.
- Improved colour picker with Colour Picker 2.0 including pre-set colours, recent materials, pre-set materials, and numerical values.
- Reputation level cap increase from 50 to 60.
- New Daily Challenges with a reduced focus on Outlaw challenges.
- Community Events consisting of three types; Bonus Cash, Discounts, and Bonus REP.
- General bug fixes, tweaks, and improvements.
- ↑ http://www.needforspeed.com/en_GB/news/future-plans Under the Hood #1
|Need for Speed (2015)|
|Customisation||Aftermarket Brands · Performance · Tuning · Visual · Wrap Editor|
|Progression||Cars · Driving Icons · Reputation · Ventura Bay · Daily Challenges · Community Events|
|Events||Circuit Race · Challenges · Drag Race · Drift Contest · Drift Train · Drift Trial · Gymkhana · Pursuit · Spontaneous Event · Time Attack · Time Trial|
|Collectables||Donut Spots · Vista Spots · "Free" Parts|
|Other||Deluxe Edition · Awards · Development · Soundtrack|
|Updates||Update 1 · Icons Update · Legends Update · Hot Rods Update · Patch History|