The update was first teased in the sixth Under the Hood segment published on the official Need for Speed website on April 25th, 2016.
The segment highlights a new competitive multiplayer mode, and various new activities included in the update.
It was later revealed that the SpeedLists update would be the last free content update for Need for Speed (2015), following the seventh Under the Hood segment published on the official Need for Speed website on May 10th, 2016.
- Three new Trophies & Achievements
- Basic Bronze - Win all the Prestige events.
- Gold Plated - Win Gold on all Prestige events.
- Speed Master - Win all the events in a SpeedList.
- Three different multiplayer tournaments:
- Use the time between Speedlists to tune participating cars.
- Higher finishing positions reward a greater amount of SpeedPoints.
- Join a Speedlist at any time, and players will join the next event in the tournament.
- Prestige offers a collection of more difficult Speed, Style, Build, Crew, and Outlaw events.
- Prestige events have increased target scores.
- Prestige mode is unlocked after completing all epilogue missions.
- Events can be toggled between original and Prestige through the phone.
- Competitive skill based challenges dotted around Ventura Bay.
- Drift Corners
- Drift around highlighted corners and beat their target score.
- Speed Runs
- Complete the run without colliding with anything to beat its target score.
- Daily challenges now offer a unique decal for each challenge beaten.
- There are over 150 decals that can be unlocked.
- Option to equip a forced induction part or visual engine modification to a 1932 Ford.
- New community events.
- Improved network warning messages for players with a poor connection.
- New red zone on the rev counter to highlight the rev limit of each car.
- Updated Drag Race Outro comparison screen.
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Multiple stability fixes
- ↑ http://www.needforspeed.com/en_GB/news/game-update-speedlists Under the Hood #6 - "Game Update: SpeedLists"
- ↑ http://www.needforspeed.com/en_GB/news/under-the-hood-7 Under the Hood #7 - "Taking Stock"
|Need for Speed (2015)|
|Customisation||Aftermarket Brands • Performance • Tuning • Visual • Wrap Editor|
|Progression||Cars • Driving Icons • Reputation • Ventura Bay • Daily Challenges • Community Events|
|Events||Circuit Race • Challenges • Drag Race • Drift Contest • Drift Train • Drift Trial • Gymkhana • Pursuit • Spontaneous Event • Time Attack • Time Trial|
|Collectables||Donut Spots • Vista Spots • "Free" Parts|
|Other||Deluxe Edition • Awards • Development • Soundtrack|
|Updates||Update 1 • Icons Update • Legends Update • Hot Rods Update • Patch History|