Players have to drive on I92 North and enter the Hodges Airfield, where they will avoid a SWAT Truck roadblock and drive back to the spawning location from there.
The event can be completed quickly as only the fastest vehicles of the title may be used. However, due to the high police and traffic density, it is one of the most difficult Speed Run events to obtain Gold. Most parts of I92 North follow a series of meandering roads, which are best driven by slowing down before reaching the apex of a corner.
Before entering the Hodges Airfield, it is recommended to brake early to avoid a crash with the wall. This also applies to the exit of the airfield, where players can easily fall off the cliff. After passing a junction when driving back to the spawning point, players should slow down again as they will jump down the highway.
- 1. Checkpoint (4.2 mi/6.8 km) - Follow I92 North.
- 2. Checkpoint (4.0 mi/6.4 km) - Follow I92 North.
- 3. Checkpoint (3.5 mi/5.6 km) - Follow I92 North.
- 4. Checkpoint (3.3 mi/5.3 km) - Follow I92 North.
- 5. Checkpoint (2.7 mi/4.3 km) - Follow I92 North.
- 6. Checkpoint (2.3 mi/3.7 km) - Enter Hodges Airfield by driving to the off-road way on the left.
- 7. Checkpoint (2.2 mi/3.5 km) - Follow the off-road way.
- 8. Checkpoint (2.0 mi/3.2 km) - Follow the route.
- 9. Checkpoint (1.9 mi/3.0 km) - Follow the route.
- 10. Checkpoint (1.7 mi/2.7 km) - Drive to the exit.
- 11. Checkpoint (1.6 mi/2.6 km) - Turn right to I92 North.
- 12. Checkpoint (1,650 yds/1,508 m) - Follow I92 North.
- 13. Checkpoint (1,290 yds/1,179 km) - Follow I92 North.
- Finish - Follow I92 North.
- Repair Shop (5. & 6. Checkpoint)
|Bugatti Veyron Super Sport||Hard||Aero Body||Short Gears|
|Hennessey Venom GT Spyder||Medium||Long Gears||Reinforced Chassis|
|Koenigsegg Agera R||Hard||Aero Body||Short Gears|