The Pickup Truck is a traffic vehicle that has appeared in a number of Need for Speed instalments. Throughout the series it has been featured with different appearances. It is not driveable in any game of the series except for Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
- In Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, it is depicted to be based on the 1998–2007 2-door Chevrolet Silverado and can be spotted in blue only.
- The Pickup Truck in Need for Speed: Underground and Need for Speed: Underground 2 resembles the 1998–2007 Chevrolet Silverado again, but with a different appearance to that seen from Hot Pursuit 2. Players can spot it in a light blue and black scheme only.
- Need for Speed: Underground Rivals, Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0 and Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City feature the Pickup Truck as a replica of the Nissan Hardbody.
- The Pickup Truck is based on the second generation Dodge Ram in Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Need for Speed: Carbon and Need for Speed: World. The Pickup Truck is only seen in blue, although it appears in other colours in World as well.
- Pickup Trucks in Need for Speed: Undercover are based on the Dodge Ram 50, although the PlayStation Portable release features a version based on the Nissan Hardbody.
- The Pickup Truck is driveable in Need for Speed: Most Wanted by the player in event 42 of the Challenge Series, where they must dodge 6 roadblocks at Heat Level 3. It produces the same engine sound as the Chevrolet Camaro and is equipped with the weakest nitrous system of any vehicle in the game.
Ferrari 360 Spider • Ferrari 550 Barchetta • Ferrari F50 • Ford Crown Victoria
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R • Ford TS50 • HSV Coupe GTS • Jaguar XKR
Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 • Lamborghini Murciélago • Lotus Elise • McLaren F1
McLaren F1 LM • Mercedes-Benz CL 55 AMG • Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR
Opel Speedster • Porsche 911 Turbo • Porsche Carrera GT Concept • Vauxhall VX220
Honda S2000 • Hyundai Tiburon GT • Mazda MX-5 • Mazda RX-7 • Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Mitsubishi Lancer ES • Nissan 240SX (S13) • Nissan 350Z • Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec • Peugeot 206 • Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS • Toyota Celica GT-S
Toyota Supra • Volkswagen Golf GTI