The Pizza Delivery Car is a vehicle designed to transport pizzas from a restaurant establishment to a customer's location. It is based on the Econo Hatchback, although with various modifications such as pizza delivery branding and a roof sign and being yellow, instead of green. It appears as a traffic vehicle in Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
The car can be driven by the player in Challenge Series event #41.
- The car resembles the 1988 Mazda 121.
- The Mazda Mazdaspeed3 featured in Need for Speed: World could be rented with a unique "Pizza Special" design.
- The Pizza Delivery Car can be seen in some cutscenes after starting a Job in the PlayStation 2 and Wii releases of Need for Speed: Undercover.
- The car made an appearance in the PlayStation 2 demo of Need for Speed: Carbon, but was not present in the released game. It would have appeared in Downtown Palmont, Silverton and San Juan.
- In the PlayStation 2 and Wii releases of Need for Speed: Undercover, the Pizza Delivery Car is incorrectly flagged as a Van, causing it to have higher ride height than it should have.
- ↑ PlayStation 2 demo game files
|Need for Speed: Carbon - Cut Content|
|Cars||Audi A4 3.2 FSI quattro · Cadillac CTS · Mazda Mazda3 · Porsche 911 Carrera S · Porsche 911 Turbo S · Volkswagen Golf GTI|
|Traffic||Ambulance · Camper · Cement Truck · Coupe · Pizza Delivery Car|