|2.5 mi (4.0 km)|
|Block Road, Callahan Industrial|
Pumping Iron takes place in Callahan Industrial and Ripley's Point. The player often has to drive in unpaved roads. AWD cars are the most effective vehicles for this Sprint Race. It is recommended to equip cars that have poor off-road capabilities with Pro Off-Road Tyres.
- 1. Checkpoint (2.3 mi/3.7 km) - Drive in the dockyard area.
- 2. Checkpoint (2.1 mi/3.5 km) - Exit the dockyard area and turn left to Gant Street.
- 3. Checkpoint (1.7 mi/2.8 km) - Turn right to Callahan Street.
- 4. Checkpoint (1.5 mi/2.4 km) - Jump into the waterway next to Callahan Street.
- 5. Checkpoint (1.3 mi/2.1 km) - Follow the waterway.
- 6. Checkpoint (1.2 mi/1.9 km) - Exit the waterway and turn right to Beddoe Drive.
- 7. Checkpoint (0.9 mi/1.5 km) - Pass an T-intersection to reach a shortcut in Hoyt Road.
- 8. Checkpoint (0.7 mi/1.2 km) - Jump into the property of Gursky's Mill.
- 9. Checkpoint (0.5 mi/0.9 km) - Exit the steel mill property and follow Hoyt Road again.
- 10. Checkpoint (492 yds/450 m) - Pass an T-intersection to reach Reese Drive and turn left to an unpaved way.
- Finish - Follow the unpaved way to reach a nuclear power plant.
|Aston Martin V12 Vantage||Medium||Lightweight Chassis||Track Tyres|
|Bentley Supersports ISR||Easy||Burn Nitrous||Off-Road Tyres|
|Caterham Superlight R500||Hard||Powershot Nitrous||Impact Protection|
|Jaguar XKR||Hard||Powershot Nitrous||Impact Protection|
|McLaren F1 LM||Easy||Burn Nitrous||Off-Road Tyres|
|McLaren MP4-12C||Medium||Long Gears||Reinforced Chassis|
|Range Rover Evoque||Hard||Aero Body||Short Gears|