|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Character Article Overhaul Project.|
|Your contributions will still be included, but please make sure you have looked up our editing guide first.|
Rachel gives the player a tutorial at the beginning of Need for Speed: Underground 2 which includes how to use the SMS system, minimap and how to access events. She lets the player drive her Nissan 350Z to meet her at a car dealership.
The player can enter two race events, enter outruns and a hidden race in Rachel's car to earn money. Rachel becomes increasingly angrier at the player as they enter events but she ultimately forgives them upon reaching the car dealership.
Rachel helps the player frequently throughout the game by giving them tips on driving, secret shops, important events and sometimes hidden events.
She drives a metallic green Nissan 350Z with the Art Factory 6 vinyl, which is a unique dragon graphic with purple flames, and can be seen in the main menu if the player hasn't started Career mode.
It is fitted with a "Mantis" bodykit, a "Twister" carbon-fibre hood, a set of Racing Hart CP-FTUNE R rims, an Ace exhaust, Echo side mirrors, Voltage headlights, Reaper taillights, and a Lex 42 spoiler. Applied to the bodywork are two body decals, a black HKS decal on the left quarter panel, and a black Sparco decal on the right quarter panel.
- Rachel Teller is played by Brooke Burke.
- A bug can cause an angry SMS message from Rachel to appear later in the game if the player returns her car to her immediately.
- Rachel's 350Z can be recreated via the customisation menu.
- A vague copy of Rachel's car appears in Need for Speed: World as the "Underground 2" variant of the Nissan 350Z. It doesn't feature the same vinyls or any of the same parts, aside from the colour and spoiler.
- An 'Underground 2 Edition' Nissan 370Z appears in Need for Speed: The Run as a Tier 4 car in the 'Underground' Challenge Series. Like the Need for Speed: World variant, it does not share the same visual parts and this version only shares the colour green with the original.
- Rachel is listed as an acquaintance to Rose Largo in Need for Speed: Undercover.
- In Need for Speed: Underground 2 Sha-do, Rachel drives a black Nissan 350Z featuring a gold exclusive vinyl.
- The game files of Underground 2 contain two unused car presets including a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII in an unfinished state and a Mazda RX-8. Both were supposed to be Rachel's cars but were later dropped during development.
- ↑ Game Files: File Names (DDAY_PLAYER_CAR_OLD, DDAY_PLAYER_CAR_OLD_RX8)
|Need for Speed: Underground 2 - Characters|
|Player · Rachel · Tommy · Samantha|
|The Wraiths (Caleb · Nikki · Al · Marcus · Nigel · Scott · Tom)|