Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Need for Speed: Underground/Rims
- Need for Speed: Underground 2/Rims
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted/Rims
- Need for Speed: Carbon/Rims
- Need for Speed: Pro Street/Rims
- Need for Speed: Undercover/Rims
- Need for Speed: Shift/Rims
- Need for Speed: World/Rims
- Shift 2: Unleashed/Rims
- Need for Speed (2015)/Rims
- Upgrade packages in Need for Speed: High Stakes and body kits in Need for Speed: The Run often include new rims.
- Stock rims cannot be painted in most titles except in Need for Speed: World.
- Spinners are special rims with hubcaps that spin by themselves. They are only featured in Need for Speed: Underground 2.
|Customisation in Need for Speed|
|Body||Body Kits • Brake Calipers • Brake Discs • Bumpers • Canards • Diffusers • Exhaust Tips • Hoods |
Licence Plates • Lights • Rims • Roof Scoops • Side Skirts • Splitter • Spoilers • Trunk Lids • Tyres
|Paint||Decals • Paint • Vinyls • Window Tint • Wraps|
|Specialties||Custom Gauges • Doors • Hydraulics • Neon • Nitrous Purge • Spinners • Trunk Audio|