|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Character Article Overhaul Project.|
|Your contributions will still be included, but please make sure you have looked up our editing guide first.|
|Strength||Immobilising Police Vehicles|
Ronald McCrea - better known as "Ronnie" - is one of the antagonists of Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
He is seen driving a yellow Toyota Supra at the beginning of the title's career mode and challenges the player to a race. Ronnie graduated soon after the player was arrested and received an Aston Martin DB9 from his parents as a graduation gift.
Ronnie occupies the third position of the blacklist after Razor rises to the top of the list. He drives a modified Aston Martin DB9 and his speciality is immobilising police vehicles.
Ronnie and the rest of the Blacklist gets arrested by the Rockport Police Department whilst the player flees the scene at the end of the career mode.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
You know Ronnie. He’s one of those rich freaks who thinks he’s ghetto. He definitely ain’t from around the way. Got his car as a graduation gift from his parents. Don’t be fooled though, the guy knows how to drive. He’s been to every race school you can think of.
The player will need a Bounty of 5,550,000 to challenge Ronnie along with 8 race wins and 5 completed milestones. Players will receive 140,000 bounty upon completing a pursuit milestone and 94,000 bounty for each speed camera.
After defeating Ronnie in his last race, the player can selected between multiple reward cards.
| Omega & Industry|
Boardwalk & Bayshore
Heritage & Warrent
Masterson & Route 55
| Seagate & Camden|
Bond & Forest Green
Hwy 99 & Projects
Petersburg & Project
Wharf & North Bay
| Immobilise 32 police vehicles in a single pursuit|
Earn 600,000 bounty in a single pursuit
Evade a pursuit in under 2
Evade a pursuit after 8
| Pass a speed camera at over 140 mph|
Pass a speed camera at over 158 mph
Pass a speed camera at over 177 mph
| Bay Bridge|
|Seaside & Lennox|
Aston Martin DB9
|#5||O.Z. Superturismo 20"||-|
|Edge (Carbon fibre)||-||Unique vinyls|
|Tri-Slot||Metallic #27||Dark Blue|
|#3||5Zigen 5ZR 20"||-|
|Mystic CF||-||Flame #3 - colour #1 black and #2 red|
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0
He drives a BMW M3 GTR 1.
- Vinyl: Ronnie's
- Rims: Magnum 19" - Light Steel Blue
- Tint: Default
- Paint: Glossy - Silver
"You know Ronnie. Guy grew up with a silver spoon but thinks he's ghetto. He definitely ain't from around the way. Don't be fooled though, the guy knows how to drive."
- Ronnie is played by actor Paul Dzenkiw.
- Ronnie is most likely the youngest member of the blacklist according to his biography.
- It is possible that Ronnie has an Irish heritage due to his last name. His vehicle is customised with a unique green vinyl on the rear bumper reading "Kiss Me I'm Irish."
- Ronnie is one of the few Blacklist racers that will personally contact the player, once when Jewels is defeated, and again when all of the requirements are met to challenge him.
- Ronnie's bio video features the instrumental cover of the song "One Good Reason" by Celldweller in the background.
- Ronnie hints at Razor's sabotage of the player's car at the beginning of the career mode when he asks "How is your car running?" then runs off laughing with Bull.
|Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Characters|
|Player • Mia Townsend • Rog • Ed|
|Blacklist||Sonny (#15) • Taz (#14) • Vic (#13) • Izzy (#12) • Big Lou (#11) • Baron (#10) • Earl (#9) • Jewels (#8) • Kaze (#7) • Ming (#6) • Webster (#5) • JV (#4) • Ronnie (#3) • Bull (#2) • Razor (#1)|
|RPD||Sergeant Cross • Cross' Unnamed Partner • Mia Townsend|