|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Character Article Overhaul Project.|
|Your contributions will still be included, but please make sure you have looked up our editing guide first.|
|Race||10% additional cash|
for successful races
|Career||Reduces heat level in every|
territory acquired by the player
After Angie's defeat, Samson obtained the player's number from Nikki and phoned the player up, saying he saw the duel between Angie and the player. He praises the player and suggests they meet up at Footy's Diner. Upon meeting, Samson is impressed to see the player, and gets serious and talks about him also witnessing the night when the player left Palmont City.
Samson was at the finish line to see the race progress, and comments that the player was well talked about by everyone there. When the police arrived, everything became hectic, and after the player gets away from the police, Samson saw a Chrysler 300C SRT-8 blocking an alley, which backed up to allow the player to escape. The driver of the vehicle carried a police badge.
Samson states that was all he saw, and finds it awkward. He mentions he would wish to see the player investigate further, and also wants to join in assistance.
- The following information were taken from the Prima Official Guide
Seven-foot Samson discovered early that the best way to win an argument was by picking up your opponent and shaking some sense into them.
He takes this philosophy to the streets, where he knows the best way to beat someone to the finish line is making sure they never get there. Samson is intelligent, very educated, and has an expansive vocabulary.
Samson only drives Muscle cars throughout the career mode. He switches his car when the player purchased or obtained a Tier 2 or 3 vehicle.
- A shortened version of "Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother is played during Samson's introduction video.
- Samson is played by Noah Danby.
- His Dodge Charger R/T is the only vehicle that is customised with Autosculpt parts and driven by a storyline character simultaneously. The car's exhaust is replaced with a "Sport" variant.
- Samson appears in Angie's introduction video.
- Samson along with Sal Mustela are the only characters who openly help in advertising for clothing company 55DSL from their attires.
|Need for Speed: Carbon - Characters and Crews|
|Crews||Player • Neville • Sal • Nikki|
|21st Street Crew (Angie • Samson) • Bushido (Kenji • Yumi) • TFK (Wolf • Colin) • Stacked Deck (Darius)|
|Black Hearts • Inferno • Kings • Los Colibries • Rotor 4 • Scorpios|