Need for Speed instalments as traffic car. In various titles, the sedan's body is used by the Taxi.
- The sedan in Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: High Stakes and Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed resembles the Audi 100. It is drivable in the PC release of Hot Pursuit by entering the cheat code go16.
- In Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, the sedan is based on the 1999-2002 Lincoln LS. The second variant of the sedan is based on the Mercedes E-Class.
- The sedan only appears in Need for Speed: Underground and Need for Speed: Underground 2 as a blue car, based on the design of the 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala. Underground 2 also features a light yellow variant of the sedan, which bears a striking resemblance to the 1994–2001 Audi A4.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted's rendition of the sedan is based on the 1998–2005 Lexus IS. It appears as silver car only and can be spotted in white in the PS2 release of Need for Speed: Undercover.
Another variant of the sedan, resembling the 1994-2001 Audi A4, can be encountered in that game and in Need for Speed: Carbon. It is shown in both games to be coloured in either green or yellow. It is also featured in the PS2 release of Undercover as blue car and Need for Speed: World, where it is sometimes shown to be yellow or red.
Most Wanted and Carbon also feature a third variant of the sedan, which is based on the 1980–1989 Lincoln Town Car and coloured in blue only.
- Different to the sixth-generation release, Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0 only features one variant of the sedan. Its design is based on the Chrysler Concorde.
- The PS2 release of Undercover features a low detailed version of the sedan that has a resemblance to the 1991-1996 Chevrolet Caprice.