Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Overall 60 tracks are included in Shift 2, which is quite a lot considering the first NFS:Shift only had about 18. Many of these preceeding tracks such as the Nürburgring and Ambush Canyon were transferred over to Shift 2 in addition to its wide selection of newer curcuits. Many of these new tracks, such as the Hockenheim Ring and Shanghai, made their debut in the Need for Speed franchise.
- Ambush Canyon
- Brands Hatch
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Dakota Raceway
- Dijon-Prenois (1972, Legends Pack)
- Enna Pergusa
- Glendale Raceway
- Hockenheim Ring
- London Raceway
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Monza (1958, Legends Pack)
- Nevada (Drift only)
- Nürburgring (Nordschleife)
- Road America
- Rouen-Les-Essarts GP (1966, Legends Pack)*
- Rouen-Les-Essarts Short (1952, Legends Pack)*
- Rustle Creek
- Toyota Speedway
- Willow Springs
* = Available if purchased at least one DLC Pack.