|Corners to master||13|
- For the 2010 circuit layout, see Silverstone GP (2010).
Silverstone GP (now as Silverstone Bridge Grand Prix) is a 3.17-mile race track based in Europe. It is one of the 37 race tracks in Need for Speed: Shift, and has two other track configurations, Silverstone National and Silverstone International. The track is based on a real track in Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire, England.
- Tier 3: Car Battle II
- Tier 3: Europe vs Japan - Race Series VI
- Spa GP, Nordschleife (Nurburg), Silverstone GP (3 laps for Spa GP and Silverstone GP)
- Tier 4: Works Restricted Competition - Race Series IX
- Autopolis GP, Tokyo Circuit, Silverstone GP, Dakota GP, Willow Springs GP (4 laps each)
- Tier 4: Manufacturer Restricted Competition
- All BMW Race at Silverstone GP (5 laps)
- Tier 4: Works vs Supercar Championship - Race Series XV
- Autopolis GP, Silverstone GP, Dakota GP, Spa GP, Road America (4 laps each)
- Tier 5: NFS Live World Tour - World Series
- Clean Race - Europe Tracks - Get a clean race and a podium finish at Silverstone GP
- Europe Corner Master - Master all 13 corners at Silverstone GP
- Online Europe Champion - Finish first in an Online Ranked Race or Time Attack at Silverstone GP