|Corners to master||11|
Silverstone International is a 2.23-mile race track based in Europe. It is one of the 37 race tracks in Need for Speed: Shift, and has two other track configurations, Silverstone GP and Silverstone National. The track is based on a real track in Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire, England.
The track features in several Tier 3 and Tier 4 events, and an Invitational Event. There are 3 Minor Badges involved with this track.
- Tier 3: Mixed Track - Time Attack Series II
- Silverstone International, Silverstone National
- Tier 3: USA vs Europe - Race Series V
- Silverstone International, Brands Hatch GP, London Royal Mile (3 laps each)
- Tier 4: Manufacturer Competition III
- McLaren F1 Race at Silverstone International (4 laps)
- Time Eliminator at Silverstone National
- Infiniti G35 (V35) (10 laps)