Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Need for Speed: Underground and Need for Speed: Underground 2, spoilers increase the Star Rating of a car. Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Need for Speed: Carbon and Need for Speed: Undercover make it possible for the player to decrease their Heat Level after installing a spoiler on their car.
Performance alterations with spoilers were first introduced in Underground 2, which allowed the player to alter rear downforce settings. Similar implementations were reintroduced in Need for Speed: Pro Street and the Shift series.
- Need for Speed: Underground/Spoilers
- Need for Speed: Underground 2/Body Shop/Spoilers
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted/Spoilers
- Need for Speed: Carbon/Spoilers
- Need for Speed: Pro Street/Spoilers
- Need for Speed: Undercover/Spoilers
- Need for Speed: Shift/Spoilers
- Need for Speed: World/Spoilers
- Shift 2: Unleashed/Spoilers
- Need for Speed (2015)/Spoilers
- Most titles also offer spoilers in carbon-fibre trim.
|Customisation in Need for Speed|
|Body||Body Kits • Brake Calipers • Brake Discs • Bumpers • Canards • Diffusers • Exhaust Tips • Hoods |
Licence Plates • Lights • Rims • Roof Scoops • Side Skirts • Splitter • Spoilers • Trunk Lids • Tyres
|Paint||Decals • Paint • Vinyls • Window Tint • Wraps|
|Specialties||Custom Gauges • Doors • Hydraulics • Neon • Nitrous Purge • Spinners • Trunk Audio|