Texas World Speedway is a motorsport venue in College Station, Texas, USA. The location is featured in Need for Speed: ProStreet.
The circuit was built in 1969 and is one of seven other oval tracks in the Michigan as well as Indianapolis area. The course fell into disrepair resulting in the location being dropped by both NASCAR and the IndyCar Series in 1981.
- Club Circuit - 6.71 miles (10.74 km)
- Drag Strip - 0.25 miles (0.4 km)
- Drift Course A - 0.44 miles (0.7 km)
- Drift Course B - 0.50 miles (0.8 km)
- Drift Course C - 0.31 miles (0.5 km)
- Drift Course D - 0.75 miles (1.2 km)
- GP Circuit A - 16.90 miles (27.04 km)
- GP Circuit B - 11.87 miles (18.99 km)
- Short Circuit A - 7.71 miles (12.34 km)
- Short Circuit B - 10.69 miles (17.10 km)
- Oval Circuit - 15.97 miles (25.55 km)
|Challenge: Texas||6||-||28,500||47,050 (Ray Krieger)|
|Texas World Speedway||7||20,700||41,400||51,780 (Henrik Dehn)|
|Texas World Speedway||6||19,800||39,600||49,570 (Henrik Dehn)|