They are a tier 3 race street league that can be found in Mount Providence, Fortune Valley.
Application is limited by the street value of a car; rich brats and celebutantes with too much money to burn make up the league.
One Percent Club is led by Natalia "SuperNova" Nova, a lifestyle vlogger that sold out to make a fortune online.
She's known for broadcasting her race events, as well as the verbal humiliation she gives to her opponents, but that doesn't make her any less of a formidable racer with the supercars at her disposal.
- Natalia Nova - Pagani Huayra BC - Boss
- Anastasia - Aston Martin DB11
- De'Aaron - Lamborghini Huracán Coupé
- Donatella - Lamborghini Diablo SV
- Evangeline - Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- Jesse - Nissan GT-R Premium
- Lindsay - Audi R8 V10 plus
- Tiffy3000 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)
- Jesse is a reference to YouTube personality Jesse Wellens from PrankVsPrank, whom also unveiled Need for Speed: Payback at Electronic Art's EA Play 2017 event.
- ↑ Website: needforspeed.com (2017) The One Percent Club. Available at: https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/street-leagues/the-one-percent-club
- ↑ Video: Electronic Arts (2017) Live @ EA Play 2017. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9BB0ambDQw